I love when other bloggers post pictures of what they’re wearing for a “regular” day of work. Since I am by no means a “fashionista”, I can always get tips and ideas from what I see in these posts. One of my favorite fashion blogs to read (and Instagram/Facebook accounts to follow) is J’s Every Day Fashion because she is not only fashionable, but fashionable on a budget. I don’t think I’m daring enough to pull off some of the looks she posts, but I love seeing them for ideas on what’s appropriate colors/patterns/trends to combine.
Even though I’m not as creative with my outfits (I tend to err on the side of classic, rather than trendy), I thought it would be fun if I shared a week’s worth of work outfits to show you that I do wear something besides workout clothes- although if you follow me on Instagram, you may think differently 😉
Tuesday (I work from home on Mondays, so my outfit is generally jeans and a t-shirt)
- Shirt- Banana Republic Outlet (last year)- I think it was on sale for $30 or $40
- Skirt- Banana Republic Outlet (so long ago)- Definitely on sale, but can’t remember how much
- Necklace- Banana Republic Outlet (last year)- on sale for $13
- Shoes- Nine West, from TJ Maxx- $25
- Top: Banana Republic- this year, on sale for $32
- Pants: Loft- last fall, on sale for $20
- Shoes- Adrienne Vendetti on sale at Marshall’s for $15
- Watch- Movado (a number of years ago)
- Dress: Banana Republic Outlet- $12 (super steal last spring)
- Watch: Michael Kors
- Shoes: Loft ($40)
Our office is casual dress all the time now, but I still stick to jeans usually just once a week.
- Jeans- Forever 21 $11
- Top- Express- a friend gave it to me
- Necklace- PJ’s Unique Peek Boutique– $15
- Shoes- Adrienne Vendetti from a few years ago
So, there you go! A peek inside a week’s worth of work outfits.
Questions for you: Where do you get most of your “work” clothes? Are you into fashion and following trends or do you stick to the classics? Any deals I need to check out?