Good morning! TGIF! This week dragggged on for me for some reason. I attribute it to the weather- the string of gloomy days really got to me. But, today is Friday and that is a very good thing- so here we go!
- #Runbold– A fellow blogger reached out to me about a really cool opportunity John Hancock is doing for the marathon this year. They are giving people the opportunity to share a running picture with a powerful word that running means to them and then adding the hashtag #runbold. When you do this, you have a chance to be featured on a marathon banner- pretty cool, right? If you’re interested, head on over here for more details.
- Wedding Food Tasting– Tomorrow morning we are heading up to the Wentworth to do our food tasting for our wedding, which, btw is in 108 days!!! It’s a group tasting for all of the 2016 weddings so it will be fun to meet and chat with other people getting married there. Plus, it’ll be nice to have a little weekend getaway!
- THIS Rose Bubbly– My friends Amy and Amanda introduced us to this amazing rose bubbly. I’m telling ya- if you like rose and you like bubbly (Sherri- I’m thinking of you!), you must go get this. I found it at Whole Foods in Lynnfield but the girls have found it at the City Target and a liquor store in Ball Square (Somerville). It’s about $15/bottle but it is SO worth it. So delicious and almost too east to drink 😉
- Starburst Jellybeans- I’m a sucker for these bad boys and when Walgreens had a sale on them, I couldn’t help pick up a bag. Why are they so good?!
- Bags & Kicks- As you know, I’m working on my BoxFIIT certification so my goal is to start getting to more classes. I feel confident in my teaching ability, I just need to get more familiar with the class formats which I think will come pretty easily to me. Nicole taught the class I took and she was fantastic! It was a super hard class, but totally my style. I was able to stay for the second and “shadow” here which was fun. People were very receptive to my cues and help. Can’t wait to teach my own!
And that does it! I hope you have a great end to your work week!
Questions for you: How was your week? Did you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Do you have anything fun planned this weekend? What’s your favorite Easter candy? Do you have a “must try” bubbly?