Hey there! Happy Friday! Usually holiday weeks end up feeling longer, but this one flew by for some reason. I’m not complaining, though- bring on the weekend! I feel like I haven’t blogged much lately, so I wanted to pop in quickly to share some topics of interest- enjoy!
- Rose all day – I know I’m not the only one who tends to turn to rose as the weather gets warmer so I wanted to share 2 rose’s that I’m loving right now. I found both at the Whole Foods in Lynnfield, just an FYI. Presto Sparkling Rose comes in a single-serve can and while I was a little nervous about how bubbly out of a can would taste, I was pleasantly surprised when I took my first sip- it was crisp, refreshing and almost too easy to drink 😉 If bubbly isn’t your speed,
we can’t be friendsI would highly suggest pushpin global rose. It’s light, dry and, again, so easy to drink. We really loved this!
- SoulFu3l– Did you guys place your SoulFu3l order yet? Nourish will get you 10% off! I can’t wait to order again, but in the meantime, I made their Guacomole Stuffed Chicken “Nuggets” earlier this week and they were amazing!! So easy, and so delicious. I even forgot to use seasoning (oops!) and they were still delicious. RM wasn’t even hungry and ate 3 😉
- Brewer’s Fork– Speaking of food, on Monday RM and I had a day date and when he said he was craving good pizza, some how I remembered about Brewer’s Fork and suggested we go there. I knew they had a good craft beer list, too, which RM would enjoy. Brewer’s Fork did NOT disappoint- the beers, salad & pizza were all incredible! Seriously, we were surprised at how good everything was.
- Seaport Sweat– It’s finally time! Seaport Sweat started last night and I cannot wait for my first classes next week! As a reminder, I’m teaching Box & Body (kickboxing bootcamp) on Mondays at 6pm and Boxers Conditioning on Tuesdays at 6:30pm. All classes are held on the Seaport green area right next to Gather & District Hall. They’re FREE, but signup on Eventbrite is suggested. Hope to see you there this week!!! Also, Leigha L will be taking over my Tuesday Beats class at GymIt until October 🙂
- College Reunion- This weekend is my 10 year college reunion, which still sounds and feels so crazy. I am so happy that RM will be able to come, too, because I want him to see SMC and I’m excited to hang out in Burlington together.
We’ve been through so much together and I’m so lucky to call these ladies my best friends! can’t wait to be together this weekend! xoxo
And that does it for me! I hope all of you have a great weekend!