Hello! Happy Monday! I hope all of you were able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather we had in New England this past weekend. Enjoy the highlights!
- Friday night sushi from New Ginza in Watertown- this totally hit the spot!
- Super energetic class on Saturday morning! And, I loveddd that some of the gym girls came!
- RM and I went for a super long walk on Saturday afternoon.
- Later that day RM dropped me off at my friend Amy’s brother’s apartment above Boston Chops in the South End and we had a girls night complete with a pretty awesome array of food… and bubbly!
- Sunday morning pancakes- enough said.
- We went for another long walk after breakfast
- I went food shopping and prepped a roast chicken meal to have throughout the week
- I also bought myself flowers because when WF has $6 tulips, you don’t pass it up!
- I worked on my Box FIIT certification and submitted a few videos which felt good. Mid-afternoon I broke for a run- it was too beautiful not to! 3.75 miler with sub 8-min. splits- the wine and the cheese the night before must’ve been good fuel!
- We ended up going to the Chateau in Waltham for dinner and it was fantastic!
Wedding Updates: The Flowers
My friend Jen works at Watertown Main Street Flowers and when she heard I was engaged she said I should stop in to discuss options for the wedding. I had pinned a bunch of options and the owner pulled them up in preparation for our meeting which was great. All along I’ve wanted the details of the wedding to be simple- no wedding colors (hate that), very simplistic decorations and flowers, small wedding party, etc. Therefore, the flowers I pinned were all of the white varietal.
My bouquet will be similar to this, but with green hydrangeas instead of white to add a little color.
My sister’s bouquet will be a variation of this:
and then the guy’s boutonnieres will be this the corsages will be 3 of these flowers.
For the centerpieces, we are going to spray paint mason jars gold and then do a combination of daisies and babies breath to keep with the white theme. Plus, they are super durable flowers and inexpensive 😉 It feels so good have this checked off the list!! I can’t wait!
And that about does it! I hope you all have a great week- check in with you later!
Questions for you: What was something fun you did over the weekend? Did you go out at all? Did you do anything to enjoy the nice weather? Have anything planned this week?