Good morning! Hope you all had a great weekend- ours was BUSY, but all in all a good one- picture heavy recap for you today 🙂
- Post run foam rolling- one of those things I know I SHOULD do more of, but rarely do…
- My friend Ashley got me a ring cozy which is going to be amazing I already know it! Thanks, girl!
- Friday lunch: scrambled eggs, kale, butternut squash & goat cheese- SO good.
- Post work drinks at Buff’s Pub with my sister- now that she works in Watertown and I live in Watertown it’s so easy to get together!
- RM’s commute home was over an hour (from Boston, mind you), so I promised him some wine- we both prefer white but have so much red I figured I should open some. This was delicious! We drank it on Saturday with our steak dinner, too.
- En route to Maine to look at a few wedding venues! Trying to stay organized, although it’s not going very well so far 😉
- Lunch at David’s KPT in Kennebunkport was delicious!
- Tested out my new Kitchen Aid mixer- the verdict? LOVE it! I made cookies and muffins and then mashed potatoes for Shepherd’s Pie.
- We grabbed some stead at Whole Foods and RM grilled for us on Saturday night- it was delicious!
- OAKtoberfest- it was COLD, but fun getting to chat with Athena and Missy before the race. I must’ve been running extra fast because of the cold weather because I got a new PR and came in 3rd for my age group- couldn’t believe it! I didn’t even get to hang around after the race because I had to rush home to shower and get ready to head back to Maine to look at another venue. I literally finished the race and kept running home- ended up covering 4.4 miles!
- En route to day #2 of wedding venue hunting!
- After looking at another venue, I headed to Hampton for my friend Kia’s baby shower- it was a jack n’ jill baby shower at a brewery and it was so fun! Food was great, beers were delicious and it was great seeing my favorite girls!
- Once I got home I quickly threw together a healthified Shepherd’s Pie- ground turkey, kale, frozen veggies topped with mashed sweet potatoes. yum!
Questions for you: How was your weekend? Do anything fun outside? Any tips for venue hunting and keeping costs down? Or, what would your one tip be for planning a wedding?