In honor of the upcoming holiday, which is sure to bring about lots of BBQ’s and parties, I wanted to share an absolutely delicious appetizer dish that is most definitely a crowd pleaser. My gym friend, Stephanie, has brought a few variations of this “dip” to a couple of different gym friends parties and I was so happy she agreed to let me share it with all of you!
Stephanie’s Avocado Tomato Corn Feta Dip
- 3 large avocados chopped
- 1lb diced grape tomato
- 1 bag of sweet grilled corn
- 6-8oz Mediterranean herb feta
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 diced red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- salt to taste
- Chop your ingredients and place all of them together in a big bowl.
- Stir together and place in the fridge to chill for a few hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips or your whatever dipping “utensil” you choose!
I mean, how easy is that?! Nothing better than a 1 bowl recipe in my mind- easy clean up!
Big thanks to Stephanie for sharing her recipe with us- I plan on making a batch of this for the 4th!
Questions for you: What’s your favorite party appetizer? Do you have a “go-to” dish that people always request from you? What are you making for the 4th this year?