Hi! Good morning! How are you today? I’m still feeling the effects of the weekend- what a blast we had on Nantucket, but I’ll admit- we can’t hang the way we used to… it takes a whole heck of a lot longer to recover from late nights and lots of drinking 😉 More on that later, though!
Although last week was a good week of workouts, my eats were really notsogood. I know it happens, and I am totally OK with it, but my body is definitely ready for much cleaner eats this week. My goal is to fill my diet with lots of veggies, fruits and protein rather than chips, crackers, pizza and general beast snacking mode! Indulgent weekends are fun, but they do make me feel ready to jump back on the healthy food wagon once they’re over!
Last Week’s Workouts
- Monday- I taught my 6am Muscle Work class and then did 15 minutes on the stair stepper. I haven’t used that machine in forever! After work, my sister came over and we walked for almost an hour- great way to catch up and exercise!
- Tuesday- I went to a strength class at a gym near my new office. The instructor was amazing and I left there feeling totally beat!
- Wednesday- I cheated on my UXF Burn class and went to a spin class and pilates class at the same gym I went to on Tuesday with the same instructor. So fun!
- Thursday- I taught my SHRED and Cardio Kickboxing double. My SHRED class was killer- lots of compound moves! The annoying part? My stupid Polar heart rate monitor wasn’t working and I went through all my batteries!
- Friday- Rest! I hadn’t rested in over a week… whoops!
- Saturday- I got up and went for a 3 mile walk with Sheila and Serena and then lead a “Bachelorette Bootcamp” with almost all of the girls- it was SO fun!!
- Sunday- Besides some walking, it was another rest day. I got home early enough to go for a run but I was so exhausted I decided to unpack and clean instead.
This Week’s Workouts
- Monday- Today I taught my 6am Muscle Work class and will have done some cardio.
- Tuesday- I am not sure what I’ll do… I think I’m going to go running after work?
- Wednesday- I’m going to do some cardio before I teach UXF Burn.
- Thursday- Teaching SHRED and then Cardio Kickboxing.
- Friday- Probably a rest day.
- Saturday- Finally teaching my Saturday Cardio Kickboxing!
- Sunday- Not sure- maybe a longer run? Yoga?
Things I’m Looking Forward To
I’m looking forward a relatively quiet week. It’ll be the first full week in the office in a long time! On top of that, I’m going to be in Boston this weekend and I can’t wait! Don’t get me wrong, I love having fun weekend plans, but it’s always a nice feeling to have a weekend with no plans that involve travel. My friends Rachel and Dan are having a BBQ on Saturday, which will be fun! I haven’t seen them in a while.
Questions for you: What was the best part of your week last week? Best workout? Try anything new?