Good morning! TGIF- big time! This week has been something else, and I am more than ready for it to be over! However, even though this week was stressful, there were still some bright moments worthy of sharing, plus I have some neat events to share, too!
- MiniLuxe Seaport– To celebrate their opening, they are offering FREE manicures, on a first come, first serve basis Friday through Sunday so if you’re in the area I highly suggest trying to snag one! I love how clean their locations are and they do such a great job!
- Cyc Popup at Janji– On Saturday, November 19th Cyc Fitness is hosting a few popup classes at Janji on Newbury Street. The cost is $35, but that includes a shoe rental, bottle of water and a free salad at sweetgreen, which is a pretty good deal! There are rides at 3pm and 4pm and if you’re interested you can sign up here on their Splash page. Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it since we have friendsgiving that afternoon, but it sounds really awesome!
- Clean Bottle Campaign- Speaking of Janji, they reached out to me about a Kickstarter campaign that their office-mate, Clean Bottle, just launched. I have one of the bottles that they are campaigning for and I love it because it’s super easy to clean (opens at both ends- genius!), hold and fill. I also like that because of the square shape, the bottle doesn’t roll around.If you want to support them in their quest to make a 32 oz. bottle, head on over here.
- Pumpkin ice cream- The other night RM told me he got me a surprise at the store. After looking around, I found this beauty. I was initially nervous that it wouldn’t live up to my expectations, but after one bite we both agreed that it exceeded them! The flavor was on point and there were even little crust pieces in it. We both agreed we should probably stock up before it runs out 😉
- Seaport Sweat winter classes- This past week kicked off the winter class series and even though class last night had to be cancelled because of the weather, Wednesday was awesome! It was my first time ever leading a run, but it ended up being great. It was a smaller crew, which was actually nice for the first night. We did a total of 3.2 miles and I threw in mini circuits throughout the workout which was a nice way to break up the running. If you’re interested in joining, search for Seaport Sweat on Eventbrite or check it out on Facebook. All levels are welcomed! And if running isn’t your thing, Thursdays I’ll be leading a fighters conditioning bootcamp- always a fun option!
And that does it for me! Lots of fun things to share today- I hope you enjoyed reading about them 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend- we will chat next week!
Questions for you: How has your week been? Were you able to get outside and enjoy the nice weather? What do you have planned this weekend? Pumpkin flavor- yes or no?