Good morning! I hope you’ve all had a good week. I came down with a cold on Tuesday so I took some unexpected rest this week. In the past this would’ve stressed me out, but I’m so proud of how far I’ve come because this week I embraced the forced rest.
- New Balance RunIQ and PaceIQ Retail Launch- On Wednesday, February 8th from 4-6pm the New Balance Flagship store will be hosting a launch for their new smartwatch and wireless headphones. I’ve seen these products promoted all over the Internet and everything about both of them seem really cool so I’m looking forward to learning more about them! This event is open to the public so if you’re around you should check it out!
- Cycle For Survival- Tomorrow I’m riding in another spin fundraising event, this time it’s Cycle for Survival, which I’m so excited about! There is still time to donate, which you can do here. I also wanted to say a huge thanks to New Balance for giving me the opportunity to ride on their team and for providing me with some awesome new swag to wear while doing it! I’ll be live streaming and sharing photos and videos on my Instagram, so be sure to check it out and follow along!
- Legacy Place Winterfest Free Fitness- Last weekend’s Free Fitness Sunday at Legacy Place was SO FUN!! Nearly 20 women showed up bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to work so hard and it was the best time! There are more workouts planned with some other fantastic trainers, so be sure to check out the schedule here.
- Sick Day Soup- RM whipped up the most delicious Red Lentil soup for me the other night when I wasn’t feeling well and it came out SO delicious! I plan on posting the recipe soon, but had to talk about it now because it was that good. I think he just used some homemade bone broth, carrots, onions, red lentils and red curry paste then used our immersion blender to make it smooth. What a treat!
- Skiing at Mount Sunapee- Last weekend, RM and I spent a day up at Mount Sunapee in NH to get our ski/snowboard legs going. We are going to Jackson Hole next month and I have a lot of work to do to get ready, lol. We had such a great time at the mountain and can’t wait to go back! Do any of you have other nearby ski mountains that are good to checkout?
This weekend is chock full of *mostly* fun things, and I hope yours is, too!
Questions for you: Do you have Super Bowl plans? What are your workouts looking like these days? Have you made any good soups lately? Where do you ski or snowboard?