Happy Monday, April Fool’s Day AND the start of Birthday month for all my birthday month buddies (Jess, Rachel, Meredith and Ashley… just to name a very few!).
Let’s check in on last week’s workouts…
- Monday- Frustrating YMCA gym sesh before teaching
- Tuesday- Re-filmed for “Mommy’s Moves” with Jess
- Wednesday- PR’d when I ran outside and taught UXF Burn
- Thursday- Taught TBC and Kickboxing. #sweatybeastmode
- Friday- Deck of Cards workout and taught UXF Burn
- Saturday- Taught Kickboxing (so much fun!!)
- Sunday- rest day
- Monday- I’m battling a cold, but it’s so nice out that I want to try to get in a long walk or light jog before teaching Dynamax. I also have day one of Athena’s April Arm Challenge. I won’t always mention those as part of my workout, but just know that I will be diligently doing them:)
- Tuesday- Rest day (except for walking in the city for my normal commute)
- Wednesday- Cardio and teaching UXF Burn
- Thursday- Teaching TBC and Kickboxing
- Friday- teaching my LAST Friday night UXF Burn class:(
- Saturday- teaching Kickboxing at the YMCA
- Sunday- active rest? We will see how I am feeling
Also, pending on how I am feeling, these workouts could all change:( Hoping to kick this cold FAST!
Questions for you: How did you do with your workouts last week? What do your workouts look like this week? Are you participating the April Arm Challenge?