You guys… This side dish I whipped up the other night was absolutely delicious! It’s probably no surprise that I love Brussels Sprouts, and this dish was no exception. I had been wanting to cook them a different way besides just roasting them and I definitely achieved that with this recipe. And, the beauty of it is that I can see us making different variations of it and pairing it with lots of different meals in the future. YES!
Another beauty about this recipe? Super easy to throw together. I think chopping the veggies was the most time consuming part- big deal, right? With a glass of wine as my kitchen partner, it was actually quite therapeutic.
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts, ends cut off and chopped into 4 sections
- 1.5 cups chopped broccoli
- 3/4-1 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup slivered or chopped almonds
- 2-4 tbsp of white wine (optional, but what isn’t better with a little vino?!)
- EVOO to taste
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste