Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Ziploc® brand. All thoughts and opinions expressed below are my own—I’ve always been a big fan of Ziploc® brand products!
How often do we hear people say “I’m so busy!” All the time, right? While I am actively working on trying to avoid saying that phrase, and instead updating people on various things I’m working on, it doesn’t change the fact that I AM busy! Working full time, doing my own workouts, teaching and subbing classes, writing posts to keep this blog active, spending time with RM and my family and friends…it’s sometimes a wonder how I have time to sleep! Or better yet, get anything done. I’m sure lots of you are nodding along in agreement, right? And, those of you who are moms and who have kids and a family to take care of on top of yourself have EVEN MORE on your plate. If you’re like me, you’re probably looking for ways to make your everyday activities, chores, jobs, etc. a little easier, right?
So, when Ziploc® brand reached out to me to see if I’d like to test out their new Easy Open Tab bags, I jumped at the chance. Not only do I love all Ziploc® brand products, but I am always looking for ways to make the simple activity of packing my various lunch baggies a little easier and a little quicker. These new Ziploc® brand bags with Easy Open Tabs have all of the standard Ziploc® brand bag features we already know and love, but with an added tab making them easier to grip and open.
For me, there are a few weekly and daily things I do to make my life a little easier and although they vary, they all revolve around one thing: PREP WORK! It may be a pain to do, but prepping for busy days/weeks is really a life saver. Here are some ways I prep to alleviate a little stress throughout the week:
- Keep my apartment clean and organized, that way I know where everything is and feel calm when I’m there (is it just me or does clutter stress anyone else out?!)
- I now prep my meals and freeze excess baked goods in Ziploc® brand bags with Easy Open Tabs and Ziploc® brand containers to take out during my busiest weeks
- I like to pack my breakfast/lunch/snacks the night before so I just have to worry about waking up and getting dressed and heading out the door in the morning
- Pack up my gym bag the night before
- Pre-schedule my blog posts so I don’t have to worry about finding time to blog during the week
Ok, back to the Ziploc® brand bags with Easy Open Tabs. After testing them out, I was amazed by how well they work! These new bags are good if you’re in a rush and short on hands (which moms usually are these days!). The new Easy Open Tabs on these bags, are great since one edge is higher than the other, making them very easy to pull apart.