Good morning! I realized that my attempts of getting any sort of “link up” post series going have not really worked… To date, I’ve only done 3!
And, not all of them even have link ups. Fail.
But! Today I have something different for you- a bunch of recipes I want to try and think you might be interested in trying as well. So, I’m a little selfish with this post since I want a way to keep track of all the “must try” recipes I’ve been sending to RM 😉 These all seem like quick and easy, light, perfect summer recipes- I hope you’ll try some!
- Caprese Zoodles– Sherri always posts the most delicious recipes and this one looked to be no exception. I actually made it over the weekend and WOW- so easy and so delicious. RM and I were big fans and, to quote him, “you need to print that so we can add it to the rotation”. Well done, Sherri 😉
- Kale Pesto Zoodles– Continuing with the “zoodle” theme, this recipe from The Almond Eater looks SO good, as do most of her recipes (I’ve literally tried at least 3 and have sent a handful more to RM to try at some point).
- Caprese Party Skewers– Stemming off from the Caprese Zoodle dish (can you tell I miss Italy?!), Athena posted a delicious, quick and easy party app. Doesn’t really get much better than tomatoes, mozzarella and basil in the summer, right?!
- The Best 3 Protein Smoothie Recipes– Confession: I love smoothies but hate to make them. However, these look easy and don’t have a ton of ingredients, so maybe I’ll be motivated to try one?
- No Added Sugar Banana Bread– These days I RARELY cook with any sort of grain flour (not because I’m against it, but moreso because I’ve found other recipes that use ingredients like almond meal or coconut flour instead, which tends to be a little easier to digest), but this recipe looks like something I would like to try. I’m trying to cut back on sugar where I can, and cooking with naturally sweet bananas is a great way to do that!
- Best Ever Salsa– I love salsa and this looks and sounds amazing- and easy to whip up!
- Customizable Nut Butter Protein Balls– What I love about this post is that it gives you freedom to “customize” your nut balls. I love my Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal balls, but am always looking for ways to mix it up and try new ones.
- Vegan Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars– I’m a big fan of making my own bars, granola, muffins, breads, etc. when I can, but sometimes the ingredients list is just too long and too much of a hassle. Luckily, this one has only 7 ingredients and looks super easy to make!
Your turn! Have you found any good recipes lately? What’s a summer dish you love to make? I’d love for you to link a drool-worthy recipe in the links below- I’m always looking to add to my list!