It’s been a while since I’ve shared what I’m crushing on, huh? In case you missed parts 1 and 2, here they are:
Let’s get to it, shall we?!
- Faux leather pants. Need I say more? I got these on crazy sale at the J. Crew outlet for $30!! It’s like they paid me to get them 😉
- White Jeans- another J. Crew outlet sale! These were $40.
- This dainty, long necklace from Francesca’s- I always get so many compliments when I wear it!
- These shoes- I got them at Off 5th (Saks’ outlet store) for $38!!! Total steal!
- SoulCycle– I can’t wait to go back!
- Jen Sinkler’s Lift Weights Faster-2– I plan on doing an in depth review of her program, but in short, I LOVE IT! It’s been such a challenging, fun, and educational addition to my workout program. I’ve learned so many new lifts and workout formats. It’s always fun and exciting trying out a new workout from the program.
- Running outside- the weather is FINALLY warming up for us New Englanders and it’s so awesome to be able to get outside
- Lots of good food, which can be found in this post
- We just read The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins and I LOVED it. I literally could not put it down- it was a total thrill read and had me guessing until the very end. Have any of you read it?
- Ditching Labels & Stereotypes– great post from Kim on this.
- My Switch to Strength- the tale of a former cardio queen– this post spoke to me! Although I’m still guilty of probably doing too much cardio, in the last couple of years I’ve made tremendous strides with replacing a lot of cardio with strength training. The result? MUSCLES! 🙂
- “Spring Leg Burner– Because who doesn’t love a good leg burner?!
- Banana Recipe Roundup– I’m always looking for new recipes to use up browning bananas! This post has so many good ones.
- Squat: It Does A Body (And Booty) Good– I learned so many great training tips while reading this post. I even used some when teaching last week!
- On Food- Letting Go Of Shouldn’t– Stephanie always has such thoughtful, informative, powerful posts.
- The Fit Chick Reality– this was an interesting read, and while I agree with some of it, there’s something about this article that bothers me. I’m interested to hear what you guys think!
- I’m Doing Everything Right but Not Seeing Results– In other words, #thestruggleisreal, right? I think everyone who works out and eats well and tries to lead a healthy lifestyle has felt this way at one point or another. Paige has some great tips in this post that might help you figure out why you’re not seeing the results you want.
- Allie Edits– I’m totally obsessed with fashion blogs these days! I just want to be more fashionable, so reading posts and seeing outfits from the “professionals” has been super helpful. Allie is a local Boston blogger and in this post she’s got awesome editing apps that I can’t wait to download.
Questions for you: What’s something you’re loving lately? Favorite fashion trend? Food? Workout? Book?