Holy Moly! Monday, already?! I had an incredibly busy weekend, but let me tell you was it fun! Before I get to recapping, let’s focus on workouts and getting back on track (even though I am almost positive that today will be a rest day since yesterday was an intense day of workouts!).
Last Week’s Workouts
- Monday- I ran 4.63 miles after I finished work and then spent about 30 minutes doing all sorts of different strength and core work using a band. So fun!
- Tuesday- Went to a boot camp class with my favorite instructor. If you think I am tough, you should go to one of her classes. Killer. I love it.
- Wednesday- I was pretty sore, so I just did 10 minutes on the elliptical and then taught UXF and did most of the workout with them.
- Thursday- Double time! I taught a stations workout in SHRED and then kickboxing.
- Friday- Rest, besides a 30 minute walk around Somerville, ending at the liquor store to get some wine. Definitely not a coincidence, but it sure was great motivation!
- Saturday- Taught Kickboxing at the Y, which included lots of burpees 😉
- Sunday- Wellness by the Water Retreat, which included 30 minutes of Boot Camp, Tai Chi, Barre (OMG hardest Barre class I’ve been to) and Pilates and then also a CrossFit WOD (workout of the day) and yoga. Needless to say, it was a tiring, but FUN, day!
This Week’s Workouts
- Monday- Likely a rest day besides my normal walking commute.
- Tuesday- Maybe another rest day since I have a photo shoot after work!
- Wednesday- I was invited to go to a Women’s Health event at Exhale, so I am doing a Core Fusion Cardio class in the morning and then teaching UXF after work.
- Thursday- Double time! SHRED & Kickboxing
- Friday- Maybe a Deck of Cards workout? Running? Circuits?
- Saturday- Teaching Kicboxing at the YMCA
- Sunday- I’ll be in Maine for Memorial Day weekend so I will probably get my mom to do something with me 🙂
You tell me! What was your hardest workout this past week? Most fun? Anything you’re proud of?
4 thoughts on “Weekly Workouts”
My hardest workout of the weekend was probably the dancing I did at the wedding of one of my colleagues–I was her mentor for her first 2 years. I loved dancing with all of the young crowd!! Mom
Well, afterall, you ARE the dancing queen, mom!
I can’t wait to hear about the wellness on the water retreat! You had a great week of workouts! My best workout was a body pump class, I finally upped my squat weight…I was proud! : -)
It was amazing!!! Aww, congrats!! that is such a nice feeling to be able to increase weight or reps.! Great proof to show how hard you’re working. Can’t wait until we can workout this summer!