Hey there! Happy freaking Friday! I feel like this week absolutely flew by, anyone else? It wasn’t an extraordinarily busy or exciting week (just a regular ol’ work week, followed by workouts and teaching), but every part about it seemed to be in fast forward. I mean, it’s already October 11th. Yuck!
Anyway! I thought I’d share some things that I’m looking forward to this weekend, because that always gets me in a better mood. Plus, I want to know what you’re looking forward to this weekend, too!
1. Going to the dentist. Yeah, that’s weird, right? I love getting my teeth cleaned and haven’t been to the dentist in an embarrassingly long time (who else ends up skipping dentist appointments all together when/if they have to get rescheduled? That’s totally what happened here!).
2. Heading to Maine tomorrow to spend the weekend hanging out with my parents and escaping from my Boston life for a while. Sometimes a girl just needs to get away!
3. Foliage and leaf peeping! The drive up to Maine at this time of year is absolutely amazing. I’m going to crank some good tunes and soak it all in.
4. A little shopping in Kittery on my way north, puttering around some stores in Maine and maybe (hopefully) getting my hair cut. Oh, and enjoying some relaxing time where I can drink wine and maybe even sit by the fireplace… It’s the little things…
5. Prep some fun posts for the next week and give B2B a little lovin’. I’ve had a few workout post ideas in mind, but haven’t had time to get them actually done, so I hope to do that this weekend!
Your turn! What are you looking forward to this weekend? Where do you go when you need to ‘get out of dodge’?
7 thoughts on “5 Things I’m Looking Forward To This Weekend”
the leaves are very pretty up here. Have fun on the way up and see you tomorrow.
Thanks jean! Looking forward to tonight!
I’m looking forward to my friend Erica visiting from New York City, bridesmaid dress shopping for Slesh’s wedding, Slesh’s party for the bridal party on Saturday night, and putting together Week 3 of Fall Into Fitness! 🙂
Have fun at home!
You have a much busier weekender than me! But all really fun stuff- looking forward to week 3:)
Hi Nick, Our best plans for this weekend are getting to spend time with our first born–YOU! Can’t wait to pamper you, as well as having a fall harvest gathering–beans cooked in the cookstove, ribs slow-cooked, hot dogs, coleslaw, etc. Can’t wait! Mom
Yay!! So excited to be home and I love being pampered! We’ve got a fun weekend of events!!
hope to see you this weekend my dear! I’ll be at the ridge sunday and monday if you feel like stopping in! 🙂