Good morning! Can you believe Christmas is next week?! How the heck did that sneak up so fast? With that in mind, I thought I’d make today’s “Wednesday Workout” a Christmas/holiday theme, similar to what I did for Thanksgiving. A few of you let me know that you tried some of the workouts that I posted, so hopefully some of these will pique your interest, too!
- First up is the 25 Days of Christmas workout that I posted last year. I decided to teach it last week and was pleasantly surprised by how fun it was! The members said it was hard, too, so there’s your warning 😉
- Another fun workout that I put together when I first started teaching is the 12 Days of Fitness workout. It’s Dana’s favorite so I knew I had to share it with you guys!
- I also posted 3 quickie bodyweight workouts over the past couple of years that are always good when you’re short on time! Warm Up Your Core, Bodyweight Upper Body Blast, 20 Minute Buns Burner.
- Ellyn over at In Fitness and In Health just posted this ADORABLE Snowman Building Total Body Workout that not only looks super fun, but also like a good workout!
- Athena has posted a bunch of themed workouts, but I remember doing her Down the Chimney, Up the Chimney Workout last year and loved it!
- Lauren over at Breathe Deeply and Smile let me share her Snowed In Sprints Workout and this looks like something I definitely want to try!
Thank you to everyone who let me share their holiday/winter themed workouts- I hope you guys find one you like and want to try try:)
Questions for you: Do you like themed workouts? Have your workouts had to suffer at all because of holiday craziness? Do you wish we New Englanders had snow?
6 thoughts on “Wednesday Workout: Christmas Themed Edition”
Your classes should certainly get a great workout and enjoy the “Merry” theme. Have a good day.
Thanks Jean! I like to think we have fun:)
Thanks for including me in the round-up! The 25 days of christmas one looks like a doozy!
Thank you for sharing the workout! Excited to have a new blogger to connect with 🙂
Thanks for including my Snowman Building workout in this roundup! That 12 Days of Fitness workout looks awesome! I’ll definitely be trying that one soon. 🙂 And I actually don’t wish we had snow quite yet. I’m hoping for some on Christmas Eve/Day but otherwise, I’m okay without it, haha. It’s nice to be slowwwwly easing into the colder weather!
Of course! thanks for sharing! The 12 days of fitness is a fun one 🙂 And yes, I guess that’s a good point… I would really like some Christmas snow!