Good morning! Can you believe Christmas is next week?! How the heck did that sneak up so fast? With that in mind, I thought I’d make today’s “Wednesday Workout” a Christmas/holiday theme, similar to what I did for Thanksgiving. A few of you let me know that you tried some of the workouts that I posted, so hopefully some of these will pique your interest, too!
- First up is the 25 Days of Christmas workout that I posted last year. I decided to teach it last week and was pleasantly surprised by how fun it was! The members said it was hard, too, so there’s your warning 😉
- Another fun workout that I put together when I first started teaching is the 12 Days of Fitness workout. It’s Dana’s favorite so I knew I had to share it with you guys!
- I also posted 3 quickie bodyweight workouts over the past couple of years that are always good when you’re short on time! Warm Up Your Core, Bodyweight Upper Body Blast, 20 Minute Buns Burner.
- Ellyn over at In Fitness and In Health just posted this ADORABLE Snowman Building Total Body Workout that not only looks super fun, but also like a good workout!
- Athena has posted a bunch of themed workouts, but I remember doing her Down the Chimney, Up the Chimney Workout last year and loved it!
- Lauren over at Breathe Deeply and Smile let me share her Snowed In Sprints Workout and this looks like something I definitely want to try!
Thank you to everyone who let me share their holiday/winter themed workouts- I hope you guys find one you like and want to try try:)
Questions for you: Do you like themed workouts? Have your workouts had to suffer at all because of holiday craziness? Do you wish we New Englanders had snow?