Ugh, what is it about this winter and sickness for me?! I came down with pneumonia and an ear infection on Christmas and just yesterday I came down with the stomach bug. These were my best friends last night:
Now, if anyone knows me well, you know that I cannot go more than a few hours without a snack or a treat… I have had 2 saltine crackers since lunch yesterday. Yeah, not good. I called my sister and apparently she had come down with the same thing! Poor girl is traveling for work, too:(
I stayed home from work today with the hopes that rest and not having to trudge through the city will help get me back to normal ASAP!
On another note, I had a friend suggest that I write a weekly “Monique’s Class Schedule” post where I would post the classes I am teaching and subbing for the week. For those of you with the BSC Passport membership, you can come to any BSC classes that I teach, regardless of the location!
Here is my schedule for this week:
- Monday- 7-8pm Dynamax Boot Camp at the Oak Square YMCA (this is a fee based class, but if you’re interested in what it’s all about, message me!)
- Wednesday- 6:30pm UXF Burn at the Central Square BSC (I will be teaching tonight, but definitely not doing the workout!)
- Thursday- 6:30pm Cardio Kickboxing at the Central Square BSC
- Friday- 5:30pm UXF Burn at the Allston BSC
- Saturday- 9am Total Body Conditioning at the Allston BSC
That’s it for the week! Much more manageable than the 7 classes I taught last week:)
Questions for you: What do your workouts look like this week? Would you like it if I posted my weekly teaching schedule?