Another week begins! I cannot believe how fast April is flying by. I am not ready for
birthday month April to be over yet.
Any readers running the marathon? If so, congrats!!! I am so proud of everyone who is running it- what an incredible accomplishment!
Anyway… let’s get to the workouts! This week is going to be different than usual so it won’t be so boring for you to read about:)
Last week’s workouts
- Monday- Ran an awesome 4 miles and then taught Dynamax
- Tuesday- Triceps Tuesday for the April Arms Challenge and walked in the city!
- Wednesday- Ran 3.25 miles on the treadmill before teaching UXF
- Thursday- Taught TBC and Kickboxing
- Friday- Jumped rope and did a big arm workout
- Saturday- Taught kickboxing
- Sunday-Nothing. I wanted to do something, but I didn’t want to get sweaty and ruin my nice, straight hair. Plus, my body was tired so a rest day was smart.
This week’s workouts
- Monday- Cardio and/or weights before teaching Dynamax
- Tuesday- I have most of the day off since my parents are coming down for lunch in the city with me, so I’ll definitely do lots of walking, but I might end up working out in the morning and taking a rest day later in the week
- Wednesday- Cardio and teaching UXF
- Thursday- Teaching TBC & UXF
- Friday- Probably heading to the Wellington BSC to “play” with all their cool equipment
- Saturday- heading to NYC for the night! I want to run in Central Park, but I’m not going to force a workout. I want to enjoy my time there and push my workouts to the back burner for once.
- Sunday- probably nothing:)
Obviously I will be doing my April Arms Challenge workouts in addition to what I have listed here. Does anyone know of any good classes anywhere on Fridays or Tuesdays? I’d love suggestions!
Questions for you:What do your workouts look like this week? What is your favorite class to go to?
2 thoughts on “Weekly Workouts”
You know my thoughts on Tuesdays! 🙂
I’m jealous of your Tuesdays!