What a weekend we had in Boston, right?! The weather was long awaited and it was so great to feel warmth and sunshine and be able to be outside without a jacket on! On top of that, it was part 1 of my birthday weekends and between massages on Friday and a hair cut and mani/pedi on Sunday, I was fully pampered! Enjoy the highlights:)
- Friday night we had massages at Exhale Spa and then dinner at Ward 8 with my friend Jessi and her boyfriend.
- Saturday I wore my new top from Lulu and taught a super sweaty kickboxing class.
- We spent the rest of the afternoon at Wicked Wine Fest
- The rest of the afternoon/evening was spent at Clerys with my friends and my sister and her friends and RM and his friends- such a random group but it was so fun!
- Sunday I went for a beautiful 5K run through the park and did a total body, body weight circuit.
- My sister and I got hair cuts at Mitchell John Salon as part of a HairRaising event which was awesome! $40 donation for a wash, cut and blow out and all proceeds went to the Boston Children’s Hospital
- I got a shellac manicure and pedicure to kick off my birthday week 🙂
All in all, it was a pretty fantastic weekend and kick off to my birthday week 🙂
Questions for you: Did you do anything outside this weekend? Have you been to a wine fest before?