It’s crazy to think that we spent all of last weekend in Boston. I can’t remember the last time we did that during the summer months and even though I had wished we were at the Cape since the weather was so gorgeous, it was so nice just being close to home and not having to deal with summer traffic! Here’s a picture-focused post with the weekend highlights- enjoy!
- Making good use of time by going for a walk while waiting for my oil to get changed
- Beautiful sky on my way to dinner with some friends in the North End
- Saturday afternoon at the beach
- Drinks at the Revere Rooftop
- Dinner and margs at Tico in the Back Bay- absolutely delicious!
- To get some movement in on my rest day, I walked to church and then walked to Shaws and the liquor store- it was a heavy walk home!
- Delicious fruit salad that I whipped together before going to a pool party
- I could get used to this- absolutely gorgeous!
- Hazy, hot and humid during my morning 4 miler- so happy to have done it first thing!
Questions for you: What did you do this weekend? Did you go anywhere or stay local? How did you survive the heat? Do you prefer the beach or pool?