Can you believe another week has already passed? Luckily, since most of my coworkers are in San Diego for a conference, I have the luxury of WFH (working from home) for a good part of the week. And, to make this week even better, we have Friday off!! I do have to teach at night and on Saturday, so I can’t head up to Maine as early as I’d like, but still… having a week day totally “off” from my real job is awesome.
How did all of you do with your workouts last week? Here’s how I did:
- Monday- 4.5 Mile Treadmill Run & taught Dynamax
- Tuesday- “Mommy’s Moves” filming with Jess and walked about 2.5 miles for my commute
- Wednesday- 22 minutes on the elliptical and then taught this workout.
- Thursday- did some upper body strength training (drop sets) and then taught Cardio Kickboxing
- Friday- ran 2 miles on the treadmill before teaching another stations workout. I didn’t do the same moves as I did in the workout I linked, but I’ll post what we did soon!
- Saturday- Cleaned the apartment (sweeping and vacuuming is hard when you have multiple floors!) and then went to a Barre class at C2 Pilates (that post will be up soon!)
- Sunday- Went for a long walk, which was JUST what I needed.
Workouts for this week:
- Monday (today)- I have extra free time today since I am not commuting to and from work, so I am doing my “WFH” Workout:
- Tuesday-Jess and I have to film again since the first video was blurry:(
- Wednesday- Cardio & teaching UXF Burn
- Thursday- NEW schedule for Thursdays: Teaching TBC at 5:30 at Central Square which is immediately followed by teaching my kickboxing class… a great double session (Athena it’s kind of like your Tuesday Two-A-Day at the Y! I hope I can get a good following like you and Liz!)
- Friday- Since I have the day off, I am going to try to get to a class at one of the BSC’s. I’m teaching UXF Burn at 5:30 in Allston (I am not supposed to do these workouts, so don’t worry- I’m not doing back-to-back two-a-days!)
- Saturday- Teaching Cardio Kickboxing at the YMCA!!
- Sunday- Probably a walk with mom after Easter Brunch!
Questions for you: What do your workouts look like this week? Do you get to have Friday off for Good Friday?