It’s that time again! Time to check in with our workouts from last week to see how we did!
[I may not mention it, but just know that I did all of the week 1 workouts in the April Arm Challenge.]
- Monday- I jogged a nice & easy 3 miles (in about 26:30). The weather was so nice! I ran in a tank and got tan lines:) I also did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 10 mins of abs at the Y before teaching Dynamax since I had so much extra time to spare.
- Tuesday- Ended up walking about 3 miles and did Triceps Tuesday!
- Wednesday- Wasn’t feeling well so I just did a light 15 minutes on the elliptical and taught UXF Burn
- Thursday- Taught an “Up the Ladder” workout (workout to come this week) and Kickboxing
- Friday- Did the 15 minute “Friday Five” arm workout, 15 minutes on a cardio machine and taught a mix of all my favorites in class! Workout will be posted this week I think.
- Saturday- Taught kickboxing at the YMCA. BIG group and Athena came!
- Sunday- I’ve been a busy bee so far, but I am just about to do the 3-2-1 April Arms Challenge Day 1 of Week 2 workout.
- Monday- the usual: Cardio & Teaching Dynamax. Oh! And it’s Pyramid Push-Up day:)
- Tuesday- Triceps Tuesday and walking in the city
- Wednesday- Cardio & Teaching Dynamax
- Thursday- TBC and Kickboxing
- Friday- NO TEACHING!! I will probably do a Deck of Cards workout during my lunch break. I think I’ll want to get a few drinks when the work day is over to kick off my birthday weekend:)
- Saturday- Teaching my 3rd straight week of kickboxing at the YMCA. I won’t be there for 2 weeks after Saturday, so we will work extra hard (just giving my YMCA’ers a heads up!)
- Sunday- likely nursing a hangover 😉 Sunday is my actual birthday, so I’ll want to do something fun… but that might not be exercise related (and that’s ok!)
Sorry my weekly workout plans are so boring, but when I have all my workouts basically planned out for me because of my teaching schedule, that’s just how it has to be. Now that my schedule has lightened up, I’ll hopefully have a more exciting workout schedule each week (at least on my “off” days from teaching!).
Questions for you: What are your workouts like this week? How did you do last week? Have any good ones to share?
2 thoughts on “Weekly Workouts”
3 miles in 26 minutes is totally more than jogging. yup.
BTW i totally workout when I’m sick, and actually do pretty well. When I have tummy troubles, however, then my workouts are severely hurt. That’s what happened wednesday and friday for me. boooooooooooface
ha, it honestly didn’t feel hard, but that could be because it was so nice out! ugh stomach problems are the worst! I can usually push it through a cold, although I won’t usually be on my A-game!